Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
Robert L. Huddleston was born in Excelsior Springs, Missouri in 1895, and died in Fremont, Missouri in 1970. He exhibited himself for over 30 years. Like Ella Harper "The Camel Girl, Huddleston suffered from the rare-Congenital Genu Recurvatum – i.e. "backward-bending knee," which caused him not to be able to stand upright, and forced him to walk on all fours. Genu Recurvatum only occurs in 17 instances per million births.
By Edwin L. Brooks
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?