Nearly every animal acquainted with Noah has been "trained" for performance. Some can do human-like tricks and seem our superior in athleticism and grit. Others-- mostly those with large teeth and claws-- are trained simply not to maul or eat us. Each animal trained with kindness and patience rewards us with her prowess, grace and panache. (the image here is from The Barnum & Bailey Circus Route Book, Season of 1895.)
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (6)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (56)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
Performers in this category
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?