Unusual Artists & Incredible Craftsmen
Here we have performers who earned their daily bread by applying special and unusual artistic skill to bear on the situation. That situation being the making of coin by selling the product of their performance as well as the experience of watching it done.
Armless artists, micrographic writers, lightening fast sculptors, glassblowers (like Bill Hart and His Dreamland Glass Workers), one-arm whittlers, champion wire-benders, chainsaw sculptors, the "Jack-Knife King & Queen" (Prof. & Mrs. Morrell), Henry Paul Burke "The Ambidextrous Cartoonist," Clarence Thorpe "Blindfolded Cartoonist, and "Warren, C.E. (Dixie) "Comic Trick Cartoonist," and many others.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
Performers in this category
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?