Seven Scariest Real Sideshow Freaks For Halloween
by R.J. McBride
ShowHistory.com rounds up a frightening group of Real Freaks For our Annual Trick-or-Treat. These are faces you Definitely Do Not Want To See when you open your door tonight!
7. Coming in at Lucky Number 7 is Rudy Santos "Octoman" -- It's not his face that will freak you out -- or at least, not the first face you see. No, it's what you'll see when your eye wanders south of his open, innocent face. You won't get far before you see, protruding from the middle of his slim torso, a leg, a couple of arms ... and the arms have shoulders ... wait, do we see an extra pair of nipples? I don't know about you, but it's that lumpen knob of flesh (that is perhaps part of another head) with its bit of emergent ear and thatch of wispy black hair that is, well, horrifying.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)