Edgar W. Pratt "Ossified Man"
Edgar W. Pratt is seen here with his wife. Pratt is enconsed on a rolling bed, with an odd metal cage-work over his left hand and arm, perhaps as some protection against curious bystanders. On verso printed: "Mr. And Mrs. Edgar W. Pratt. Dictated: I was born Feb 21 1860. I have not walked since Dec 1 1884. I was converted to God in December 1885. I have been lying in one position since the last day of the year, 1886 Not being able to move hand or foot, or allow them to be moved at all. My limbs are drawn out of shape and all my joints completely ossified.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?