Campbell Brothers Circus
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
The Campbell Brothers Circus began operations in 1883.
In their highest grossing year, 1910, Campbell Brothers toured the USA by train in 42 double length railroad cars, and the show featured 17 performing elephants and a troupe of 30 trapeze artists.
A series of calamities including a train wreck, fires and an economic downturn brought about Campbell Brothers end in bankruptcy in 1912.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (6)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (56)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)