Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
"William Kingston, an armless Englishman who cultivated a small farm near Bristol early In the century, could saddle and bridle hie horse, milk the cows, cut and load hay, use carpenters' tools and throw a heavy sledge hammer as far as most men could with their hands. "-- Stories of Armless and Legless Folk, Rockland County Times, February 23, 1901..................William Kingston, whose striking portrait hangs in the Weston-Super-Mare Museum in England, was born in 1763 with no arms but did not allow this to prevent him from being a successful farmer.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?