Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
George Moore was born in Helena, Montana, where his father had a little dry goods shop. Up until he was 21 George worked in his father’s shop, but he had a desire to travel. When the next circus came to Helena he was offered a place in the sideshow as a “Living Skeleton.” There he met Fat Man Fred Howe, and they soon became great friends. They soon developed a comic boxing act which they play successfully for years. Moore height was given at 6 feet 3 inches, weighing just 97 pounds.
Related Archive Photos
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?