Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
Back in the 1940s and early-1950s, Cleo Renee, like several other performers who worked burlesque and night clubs as female impersonators, also worked the midway as a Half-and-Half.
Renee both played the annexes of many carnival sideshows, as well as owned her own Girl Shows.
Renee was likewise friends with the Logsdon brothers, who performed variously as Pinky Pepper, Louis-Louise, and Linda Lopez.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?