Benny Rogers "The An-drog-y'nal Wonder"
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
Not much is known about this "half-and-half" performer who appeared in the 1930's and 1940's. Benny's address in the mid-1930's was in Waxahachie, Texas, where he may have been from.
According to The Billboard, Benny played Baton Rouge at The World of Wonders Museum in 1943 as "the annex" attraction. This was a Store Show managed by Frank Coleman, and it also featured Lee Kelly, a sword swallower, and Prof. L. Lee Vitch, with a Palmistry Booth.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (6)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (56)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?