- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
Gravestone of Siamese Twins, Millie-Christine McKoy. Not certain why, but the name is written Mille-Christine (and Christine-Mille) rather than Millie-Christine. Also, the name McCoy used on the gravestone was their stage name, as their birth name was McKoy. Originally they were buried in unmarked graves but in 1969 they were moved to a cemetery located on Millie-Christine Road in Columbus County, N.C.