The Seven Sutherland Sisters Advertising Handbill
Monumentally sized (13.5 x 17.75), two-sided, advertising flyer for the Sutherland Sisters products. Starting their career in sideshows and dime museums, the long-haired sisters were, along with their father, the first celebrity product spokesmodels. They hawked their Seven Sutherland Sisters' Hair Growth Tonic and made millions. The handbill also advertises their Seven Sutherland Sisters Brand Oriental Beauty Creme, Hair & Scalp Cleaner, Colorator, and three types of Dressing Combs.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?