Sacred Hairy Family of Burmah
Incredible English image of Mah Phoon, Mah Me, and Moung Phoset in the photographer's studio. By "SAWL J. PORTER, PHOTOGRAPHER, Torquay, Paignton & Ventnor." All of the listed locations were English beachside tourist destinations, indicating that the hairy family toured the southern English Music Halls after arriving in London in 1886.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?