[Rosa Lee] Armless & Harmless Pitchbook (4 Pages)
Odd, single-sheet, four page, folded booklet: "Armless and Harmlees, Read This Interesting Folder" on cover and photo of subject drinking coffee with her feet, with her daughter, but not identified by name, though previously unreadable signature now deciphered as "Rosa Lee." Contains bio describing how her arms were burned and had to be amputated. On verso: Interesting writing from a showman's design for showfront "small sign says see giant...steel flags" and "huge lites, no pilaster, aluminum..." with drawing and dimensions.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?