Ronnie & Donnie Galyon on Royal American Shows, 1959
Excellent photo of trailer-based painted sideshow front for the young Galyon brothers on the 1959 Royal American Shows. Photo blow-ups of the twins are interspersed with the painted signs on the top of the trailer: "World's Most Lovable Attraction" and "No.1 Phenomenal Sensation Of The Show World." The show is a walk-through that takes the tip between a back sidewall and the back of the trailer which was open to look in on the boys.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?