Ringling Brothers Barnum Bailey 1950 Sideshow Cast At Madison Square Garden
* Top 100 *
Rare group portrait (19' x 10.5") of one of the last large cast circus sideshows on "The Big One." Ringing Brothers Barnum and Bailey's Sideshow here displays its cast in the time-honored tradition in the basement of Madison Square Garden where the sideshow set-up each year to start the season.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?