Ringing Brothers Sideshow Bally With Daisy & Tiny Earles (Doll Family)
This 1943, 8x10 publicity photo features two of the Earles sisters (center left and right), as well as two other small performers. Known as the Doll Family, the troupe also included Harry Earles who is not shown. They stand in the sunshine on the bally stage in front of banners for Jack Earle (Giant), Singha (Fire manipulator), etc. Photo by "Hemphill."
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?