Prof. U. Milse
Larger than Cabinet Card sized pitchcard showing the mustachioed Milse leaning on (!) a rifle as next to him sits an elaborate lyre-shaped sword stand atop a tripod with patriotic embroidered cloth. His sword stand contains a saw for swallowing and nearly a dozen swords. He is described as "GREAT FIRE KING AND CHAMPION SWORD SWALLOWER, and displays what appear to be a long row of unlit torches attached to another stand. This card was sold with another pitch card of the Tocci Brothers, same size and style, which is probably from 1893.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?