Prof. Morris Equine & Canine Paradox
Two color, two-sided, graphically and visually interesting handbill which includes a portrait of the Professor as well as handsome cuts of his horses, dogs and "Palace Car." Morris was a rival of the more famous Professor Bartholomew, who had his own "Equine Paradox" on the road in the same years as Morris. Morris and his dogs were featured on a gorgeous Strobridge poster from this same year, 1887-- see below, courtesy of Cincinnati Digital Library - The Public Library of Cincinnati.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?