Grace McDaniel (in Color)
Printed from a "Revere Stereo 33" 35mm stereo view slide, this remarkable (and disturbing) photo, made on an oddball stereographic format from the 1950's, may be the only color photo of Grace McDaniel ever to see the light of day. The man next to Grace is her son Elmer lecturing for her on the sideshow stage. The image is from a series taken on the Cetlin and Wilson Show in 1955. See other two images (#1817B -- http://showhistory.com/archive/anato-hayes-cetlin-and-wilson-shows & 1817C) taken on the same day at the same show.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?