Ernest Faulconer & Son Jonathan "6-Fingers, 7-Toes"
* Top 100 *
Fascinating studio portrait of father and son. Ernest displays six fingers on each hand, and 7-8 toes on each foot, depending on what you count as a toe! The son Jonathan is about 5-6 years old, and has 12 fingers and 14 toes. The condition on the father's right hand looks very similar to ectrodactly, though with a corresponding increase of digits, rather than the decrease seen in the lobster claw anomaly. On verso: In pencil: "Ernest Faulconer, Moutain Grove, MO" AZO Squares stamp box.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?