Edward Kelty "Whoa-Ho-Ho-Ho...And It Comes Out Here."
Small Format Photo (3.25x4.5). Rare and hilarious joke photo by famed circus photographer Edward J. KELTY of an elephant taking a shit. Based on an Ella Fitzgerald song "Music Goes 'Round & Around": "I blow thru here….The music goes 'round and around….Whoa-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho….And it comes out here…." On verso: Rubber Stamped: "These Photos $1.00 dozen, E.J. Kelty-110 W. 46th St., New York City"
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?