E.C. Beam "Mt. Orab, Ohio" [The 14-Fingered Man]
Printed Photo Postcard. Monk-like man with very severe anomalies of the hand, making him look as if he is wearing very strange gloves with seven fingers on each hand. Very odd humorous poem on the verso: Written in pencil: "Remember one, remember me/Where far far off/Where the woodchucks die with the whooping cough. E.C. Beam."...............Also, below find handwritten message from a second copy of this same postcard: "This shows my hands each has 7 fingers counting thumb. Do my writing with the left. Yours E.C. Beam." Card published by "E.C. Kropp Co.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?