Capt. Don Leslie "Mr. Sideshow"
Press Photo. An effective 8x10 dual montage entitled "A Tough Act To Swallow" of Capt. Don from the front and the back, holding multiple swords. Calling himself "Mr. Sideshow," Leslie advertises Fowl Records, and gives his bio as a sword swallower and fire-eater, cliaming to do "comedy, jazz of the thirties, rock of the fifties, country-western-- all in one act."
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?