Boston Museum Tradecard with White Elephant and Minstrels
Shown on this stock tradecard is a very thin comical bather holding a paddle. On verso is an advertisement for The Boston Museum: "Two Weeks, commencing Monday, June 2d., Barlow, Wilson & Co's MINSTRELS and the "Only Real" White Elephant, Captured at Marblehead, and costing $50,000,000. Remember to be seen only at BOSTON MUSEUM." (Date is calculated: June 2, 1873, was a Monday)
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?