Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
John (or Jack) Huber was born in 1864, and was billed as “Terre Haute’s Armless Phenomenon.” We know him best today as an "Armless Artist," and by the workman-like, though charming paintings he left behind.
In 1885 Huber made the the newspapers for his wedding at Philadelphia's Arch Street Museum, where on June 6th he wed Miss. Sadie Bornstein.
Related Archive Photos
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (59)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (14)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?