Sandra Reed & Harold "Big Jim" In Gibsonton
This interesting 1975 8x10 wire service photo features husband and wife-- Sandy Reed and Harold "Big Jim" Sand [actually Spohn]. Datelined "Gibsonton, Fla., Feb. 28-- HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM-- Albino sword swallowers Sandra Reed slides 30 inch sword down her throat. 'It rests on my stomach muscle and I can't move my head,' she says. She joined the sideshow circuit six years ago and married Harold "Big Jim" Sand, a 712 pound fat man."
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?