Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
From Tom Hernandez:
Although Schlitzie was rightly classifed as microcephalic due to the shape and circumference of his head and his below average intelligence, it must be remembered that quality of the brain is an important factor as well as quantity. And in Schlitzie's case what little he had was very active.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (6)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (56)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?