"The Great Waldo"
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
Famed "Human Ostrich" or Regurgitator, with real name Dagobert Roehmann (sometimes referred to as Dagmar Rothman), was known as "The Great Waldo." He could swallow razor blades, a mouse, a lemon, a lightbulb and a pocket watch, and regurgitate them back up, uninjured.
Related Archive Photos
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
Alternate Performer Name(s):
Dagobert Roehmann, Dagmar Rothman
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?