- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (10)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (11)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists, Mindreaders (13)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (11)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
"Torturers and Fiendish Killers In Action"-- Sub-Titled "Museum of The Doomed," this truck-mounted torture show displays some garish banners and signs.
This show was owned by Ray
This show was owned by Ray and Mary Chambers. They purchased it from magician Noell Lester. Ray also ran a monkey speedway with his uncle Earl Chambers as well as a bug house with his wife. Ray and his wife still go out occasionally and run a ice cream joint.