Fanny Mills "The Ohio Big Foot Girl" Compliments of Minor & Bradley, Waterbury, Conn.
Charles EISENMANN cabinet card portrait of Fanny in the studio with the overprint "Compliments of Minor & Bradley, Waterbury, Conn.," who were a well-known purveyor of shoes and boots, and who made the enormous custom leather shoes displayed in this photo. On verso: Unusual Eisenmann green "globetrotter" logo.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?