Eko & Iko, and Clicko at Kodet's Harlem Museum by Edward Kelty
* Top 100 *
This fascinating 8x10 publicity photo taken inside Kodet's Harlem Museum is in a rare format by CENTURY, i.e. the photographer Edward Kelty. Depicting Charles Rubenstein, a penny arcade worker, as well as famed freaks Eko & Iko, "The Sheep-Headed Men From Mars," and Cliko, "The Wild Dancing Bushman." Eko & Iko play guitars, while Cliko plays a ukelele.............. Charles Rubenstein worked starting in Harlem in the 1920's in arcades, starting as a manager of Kodet's Museum, and eventually became part owner.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?