Dope Fiends' Dream, Scene 2
Fascinating advertising card-- part of a four card series-- to showmen for waxworks display scenarios one could purchase. Manufactured as a complete show-- just add the banners-- by famed carousel- and ride maker C.W. Parker these could be purchased as part of a "Drug Slaves of Chinatown" series to create a carnival walk-through "Drug-Show" or an anti-Chinese "Horrors of The Orient" show. On verso: rubberstamped "(C) CLJ230922, JUL 27, 1918." AZO ∆'S Up-and-Down stamp box.
Become a member today to see the image(s) below in full resolution color. In addition, you'll gain access to detailed info on each performer and image in the collection.
- DIME MUSEUM
- SEX ! ! !
- Freak and Novelty Performer Advertising (7)
- The Unknown Performers (2)
- Showmen & Promoters (58)
- Balloons and Airships (1)
- Banners & Banner Painters (41)
- Confections, Snacks and Refreshments (10)
- Fortune Tellers, Psychics, Spirtualists (12)
- Punch & Judy, Puppets, Marionettes (10)
- Trade Publications (13)
- Funhouse, Dark Ride, Spook Show (2)
JOIN THE SHOW!
You're missing all sorts of good stuff. If you were a member, you would see thousands of color images, detailed biographies and all sorts of fascinating information about each image. Why not BECOME A MEMBER today?